Are smaller subspecies of common brushtail possums more omnivorous than larger ones?
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 893–902, December 2012
How to Cite
CRUZ, J., SUTHERLAND, D. R., MARTIN, G. R. and LEUNG, L. K.-P. (2012), Are smaller subspecies of common brushtail possums more omnivorous than larger ones?. Austral Ecology, 37: 893–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02346.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!