Fire weather risk differs across rain forest—savanna boundaries in the humid tropics of north-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 915–925, December 2012
How to Cite
LITTLE, J. K., PRIOR, L. D., WILLIAMSON, G. J., WILLIAMS, S. E. and BOWMAN, D. M. J. S. (2012), Fire weather risk differs across rain forest—savanna boundaries in the humid tropics of north-eastern Australia. Austral Ecology, 37: 915–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2011.02350.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!