Does long-term fire exclusion in an Australian tropical savanna result in a biome shift? A test using the reintroduction of fire
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Savanna Burning
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 693–711, September 2012
How to Cite
SCOTT, K., SETTERFIELD, S. A., DOUGLAS, M. M., PARR, C. L., SCHATZ, J. and ANDERSEN, A. N. (2012), Does long-term fire exclusion in an Australian tropical savanna result in a biome shift? A test using the reintroduction of fire. Austral Ecology, 37: 693–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02379.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!