Bottom-up control in the benthos of ocean-exposed sandy beaches?
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 177–189, April 2013
How to Cite
SCHLACHER, T. A. and HARTWIG, J. (2013), Bottom-up control in the benthos of ocean-exposed sandy beaches?. Austral Ecology, 38: 177–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02390.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication March 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Detached macroalgae: Its importance to inshore sandy beach fauna, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2014, 150, 125, , , , ,
- 3Metrics to assess ecological condition, change, and impacts in sandy beach ecosystems, Journal of Environmental Management, 2014, 144, 322, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,