Present address: Department of Geosciences and Geography, University of Helsinki, PO Box 64, FI-00014, Finland.
Species distribution modelling in low-interaction environments: Insights from a terrestrial Antarctic system
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 279–288, May 2013
How to Cite
LEE, J. E., LE ROUX, P. C., MEIKLEJOHN, K. I. and CHOWN, S. L. (2013), Species distribution modelling in low-interaction environments: Insights from a terrestrial Antarctic system. Austral Ecology, 38: 279–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02401.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication March 2012.
- British Antarctic Survey
- SANAP. Grant Numbers: SNA200704200003, SNA2005061300001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!