Forest Pattern and Ecological Process – A Synthesis of 25 Years of Research . David B. Lindenmayer . CSIRO Publishing , Collingwood , 2009 . x + 308 pp. Price A$120.00 (paperback). ISBN 9780643096608 .
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages e24–e25, December 2012
How to Cite
CAWTHEN, L. (2012), Forest Pattern and Ecological Process – A Synthesis of 25 Years of Research . David B. Lindenmayer . CSIRO Publishing , Collingwood , 2009 . x + 308 pp. Price A$120.00 (paperback). ISBN 9780643096608 . Austral Ecology, 37: e24–e25. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02402.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!