Meta-analysis of the effects of small mammal disturbances on species diversity, richness and plant biomass
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 289–299, May 2013
How to Cite
ROOT-BERNSTEIN, M. and EBENSPERGER, L. A. (2013), Meta-analysis of the effects of small mammal disturbances on species diversity, richness and plant biomass. Austral Ecology, 38: 289–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02403.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication April 2012.
- CASEB (Program 1)
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1090302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!