Nest-site selection by crocodiles at a rocky site in the Australian tropics: Making the best of a bad lot
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 313–325, May 2013
How to Cite
SOMAWEERA, R. and SHINE, R. (2013), Nest-site selection by crocodiles at a rocky site in the Australian tropics: Making the best of a bad lot. Austral Ecology, 38: 313–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02406.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication April 2012.
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!