Effects of fire on grass-layer savanna macroinvertebrates as key food resources for insectivorous vertebrates in northern Australia
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Special Issue: Savanna Burning
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 733–742, September 2012
How to Cite
RADFORD, I. J. and ANDERSEN, A. N. (2012), Effects of fire on grass-layer savanna macroinvertebrates as key food resources for insectivorous vertebrates in northern Australia. Austral Ecology, 37: 733–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02413.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!