Anthropogenic changes to the landscape resulted in colonization of koalas in north-east New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 355–363, May 2013
How to Cite
LEE, K. E., ELLIS, W. A. H., CARRICK, F. N., CORLEY, S. W., JOHNSTON, S. D., BAVERSTOCK, P. R., NOCK, C. J., ROWE, K. C. and SEDDON, J. M. (2013), Anthropogenic changes to the landscape resulted in colonization of koalas in north-east New South Wales, Australia. Austral Ecology, 38: 355–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02414.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication May 2012.
- Australian Research Council Linkage. Grant Number: LP0455785
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!