Is partial tail loss the key to a complete understanding of caudal autotomy?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 452–455, June 2013
How to Cite
CROMIE, G. L. and CHAPPLE, D. G. (2013), Is partial tail loss the key to a complete understanding of caudal autotomy?. Austral Ecology, 38: 452–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02429.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!