Desert Channels: The Impulse to Conserve . Libby Robin, Chris Dickman and Mandy Martin ( eds ). CSIRO Publishing , Collingwood , 2010 . xxii + 330 pp. Price A$59.95 (hardback, also available in paperback). ISBN 9780643097490 .
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 37, Issue 8, page e39, December 2012
How to Cite
ARMSTRONG, G. (2012), Desert Channels: The Impulse to Conserve . Libby Robin, Chris Dickman and Mandy Martin ( eds ). CSIRO Publishing , Collingwood , 2010 . xxii + 330 pp. Price A$59.95 (hardback, also available in paperback). ISBN 9780643097490 . Austral Ecology, 37: e39. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02435.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!