Small-scale patterns of genetic variation in a headwater specialist mayfly: No influence of selective forest harvesting on diversity
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 504–515, August 2013
How to Cite
YOUNG, B. A., SCHMIDT, D. J. and SHELDON, F. (2013), Small-scale patterns of genetic variation in a headwater specialist mayfly: No influence of selective forest harvesting on diversity. Austral Ecology, 38: 504–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02440.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!