Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence: Feral pigs as vectors of soil-borne pathogens
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 534–542, August 2013
How to Cite
KRULL, C. R., WAIPARA, N. W., CHOQUENOT, D., BURNS, B. R., GORMLEY, A. M. and STANLEY, M. C. (2013), Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence: Feral pigs as vectors of soil-borne pathogens. Austral Ecology, 38: 534–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02444.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Auckland Council
- Landcare Research
- University of Auckland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!