Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 543–547, August 2013
How to Cite
BOWER, D. S., STOCKWELL, M. P., POLLARD, C. J., PICKETT, E. J., GARNHAM, J. I., CLULOW, J. and MAHONY, M. J. (2013), Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian. Austral Ecology, 38: 543–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02452.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- ARC Linkage. Grant Number: LP0989459
- Industry partners: Australian Research Council, Sydney Olympic Park Authority, Strathfield council, South Australian Museum, NSW Roads and Traffic Authority, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Institute of Applied Ecology's Writers Workshop 2011
- University of Newcastle Animal. Grant Number: A-2008-165
- NSW National Parks. Grant Number: SL100190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!