Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 543–547, August 2013
How to Cite
BOWER, D. S., STOCKWELL, M. P., POLLARD, C. J., PICKETT, E. J., GARNHAM, J. I., CLULOW, J. and MAHONY, M. J. (2013), Life stage specific variation in the occupancy of ponds by Litoria aurea, a threatened amphibian. Austral Ecology, 38: 543–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02452.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- ARC Linkage. Grant Number: LP0989459
- Industry partners: Australian Research Council, Sydney Olympic Park Authority, Strathfield council, South Australian Museum, NSW Roads and Traffic Authority, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Institute of Applied Ecology's Writers Workshop 2011
- University of Newcastle Animal. Grant Number: A-2008-165
- NSW National Parks. Grant Number: SL100190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!