Deciduous sapling responses to season and large herbivores in a semi-arid African savanna
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Austral Ecology © 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 548–556, August 2013
How to Cite
SCOGINGS, P. F., MAMASHELA, T. C. and ZOBOLO, A. M. (2013), Deciduous sapling responses to season and large herbivores in a semi-arid African savanna. Austral Ecology, 38: 548–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9993.2012.02454.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Zululand/Sweden Kruger Browse Project (ZSKBP)
- University of Zululand, National Research Foundation (NRF, South Africa)
- Agricultural Research Council (South Africa)
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish International Development Agency
Appendix S1. Plant shoot lengths in relation to time since the first rainfall and exclusion of large herbivores.
Appendix S2. Plant measurements after large herbivore exclusion).
Appendix S3. [N] in leaves after large herbivore exclusion.
Appendix S4. [P] in leaves after large herbivore exclusion.
Appendix S5. Condensed tannin in leaves after large herbivore exclusion.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.