EVALUATION OF PERORAL VIDEOCHOLANGIOSCOPY USING NARROW-BAND IMAGING FOR DIAGNOSIS OF INTRADUCTAL PAPILLARY NEOPLASM OF THE BILE DUCT
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Endoscopy Forum, Japan 2007–2008
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s1, pages S103–S107, July 2009
How to Cite
Itoi, T., Sofuni, A., Itokawa, F., Tsuchiya, T. and Kurihara, T. (2009), EVALUATION OF PERORAL VIDEOCHOLANGIOSCOPY USING NARROW-BAND IMAGING FOR DIAGNOSIS OF INTRADUCTAL PAPILLARY NEOPLASM OF THE BILE DUCT. Digestive Endoscopy, 21: S103–S107. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2009.00849.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 26 December 2008; accepted 21 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.