EFFECTIVENESS OF PERORAL CHOLANGIOSCOPY AND NARROW BAND IMAGING FOR ENDOSCOPICALLY DIAGNOSING THE BILE DUCT CANCER
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Endoscopy Forum, Japan 2007–2008
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s1, pages S101–S102, July 2009
How to Cite
Igarashi, Y., Okano, N., Ito, K., Suzuki, T. and Mimura, T. (2009), EFFECTIVENESS OF PERORAL CHOLANGIOSCOPY AND NARROW BAND IMAGING FOR ENDOSCOPICALLY DIAGNOSING THE BILE DUCT CANCER. Digestive Endoscopy, 21: S101–S102. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2009.00871.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 29 January 2009; accepted 4 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!