THE NEW RESOURCES OF TREATMENT FOR EARLY STAGE COLORECTAL TUMORS: EMR WITH SMALL INCISION AND SIMPLIFIED ENDOSCOPIC SUBMUCOSAL DISSECTION
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Endoscopy Forum, Japan 2007–2008
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s1, pages S31–S37, July 2009
How to Cite
Toyonaga, T., Man-I, M., Morita, Y., Sanuki, T., Yoshida, M., Kutsumi, H., Inokuchi, H. and Azuma, T. (2009), THE NEW RESOURCES OF TREATMENT FOR EARLY STAGE COLORECTAL TUMORS: EMR WITH SMALL INCISION AND SIMPLIFIED ENDOSCOPIC SUBMUCOSAL DISSECTION. Digestive Endoscopy, 21: S31–S37. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2009.00872.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 30 January 2009; accepted 9 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.