LONG-TERM PROGNOSIS OF BILE DUCT STONES: ENDOSCOPIC PAPILLARY BALLOON DILATATION VERSUS ENDOSCOPIC SPHINCTEROTOMY
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. © 2010 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 21–24, January 2010
How to Cite
Kojima, Y., Nakagawa, H., Miyata, A., Hirai, T., Ohyama, I., Okada, A., Hiramatsu, T., Ohhara, Y. and Kuwahara, T. (2010), LONG-TERM PROGNOSIS OF BILE DUCT STONES: ENDOSCOPIC PAPILLARY BALLOON DILATATION VERSUS ENDOSCOPIC SPHINCTEROTOMY. Digestive Endoscopy, 22: 21–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2009.00913.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Received 30 August 2008; accepted 6 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.