ENDOSCOPIC MANAGEMENT OF BILIOCUTANEOUS FISTULA AFTER PERCUTANEOUS RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION THERAPY FOR HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. © 2010 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 53–55, January 2010
How to Cite
Tsujino, T., Sasahira, N., Hirano, K., Tateishi, R., Isayama, H., Tada, M., Shiina, S., Yoshida, H., Kawabe, T. and Omata, M. (2010), ENDOSCOPIC MANAGEMENT OF BILIOCUTANEOUS FISTULA AFTER PERCUTANEOUS RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION THERAPY FOR HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA. Digestive Endoscopy, 22: 53–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2009.00918.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Received 28 May 2008; accepted 6 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.