ENDOSCOPIC BALLOON DILATATION USING DOUBLE-BALLOON ENDOSCOPY IS A USEFUL AND SAFE TREATMENT FOR SMALL INTESTINAL STRICTURES IN CROHN'S DISEASE
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. © 2010 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 200–204, July 2010
How to Cite
Hirai, F., Beppu, T., Sou, S., Seki, T., Yao, K. and Matsui, T. (2010), ENDOSCOPIC BALLOON DILATATION USING DOUBLE-BALLOON ENDOSCOPY IS A USEFUL AND SAFE TREATMENT FOR SMALL INTESTINAL STRICTURES IN CROHN'S DISEASE. Digestive Endoscopy, 22: 200–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2010.00984.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 24 April 2009; accepted 7 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.