Summary of a Multicenter Questionnaire Survey Conducted by the Colorectal Endoscopic Resection Standardization Implementation Working Group in Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum.
CURRENT STATUS IN THE OCCURRENCE OF POSTOPERATIVE BLEEDING, PERFORATION AND RESIDUAL/LOCAL RECURRENCE DURING COLONOSCOPIC TREATMENT IN JAPAN
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Digestive Endoscopy © 2010 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 376–380, October 2010
How to Cite
Oka, S., Tanaka, S., Kanao, H., Ishikawa, H., Watanabe, T., Igarashi, M., Saito, Y., Ikematsu, H., Kobayashi, K., Inoue, Y., Yahagi, N., Tsuda, S., Simizu, S., Iishi, H., Yamano, H., Kudo, S.-E., Tsuruta, O., Tamura, S., Saito, Y., Cho, E., Fujii, T., Sano, Y., Nakamura, H., Sugihara, K. and Muto, T. (2010), CURRENT STATUS IN THE OCCURRENCE OF POSTOPERATIVE BLEEDING, PERFORATION AND RESIDUAL/LOCAL RECURRENCE DURING COLONOSCOPIC TREATMENT IN JAPAN. Digestive Endoscopy, 22: 376–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2010.01016.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 11 December 2009; accepted 7 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.