This is an amended paper, and the original paper has been published in Stomach and Intestine. 2004; 39: 1731–43.
MID-TERM PROGNOSIS AFTER ENDOSCOPIC RESECTION FOR SUBMUCOSAL COLORECTAL CARCINOMA: SUMMARY OF A MULTICENTER QUESTIONNAIRE SURVEY CONDUCTED BY THE COLORECTAL ENDOSCOPIC RESECTION STANDARDIZATION IMPLEMENTATION WORKING GROUP IN JAPANESE SOCIETY FOR CANCER OF THE COLON AND RECTUM
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Digestive Endoscopy © 2011 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 190–194, April 2011
How to Cite
Oka, S., Tanaka, S., Kanao, H., Ishikawa, H., Watanabe, T., Igarashi, M., Saito, Y., Ikematsu, H., Kobayashi, K., Inoue, Y., Yahagi, N., Tsuda, S., Simizu, S., Iishi, H., Yamano, H., Kudo, S.-e., Tsuruta, O., Tamura, S., Saito, Y., Cho, E., Fujii, T., Sano, Y., Nakamura, H., Sugihara, K. and Muto, T. (2011), MID-TERM PROGNOSIS AFTER ENDOSCOPIC RESECTION FOR SUBMUCOSAL COLORECTAL CARCINOMA: SUMMARY OF A MULTICENTER QUESTIONNAIRE SURVEY CONDUCTED BY THE COLORECTAL ENDOSCOPIC RESECTION STANDARDIZATION IMPLEMENTATION WORKING GROUP IN JAPANESE SOCIETY FOR CANCER OF THE COLON AND RECTUM. Digestive Endoscopy, 23: 190–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2010.01072.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Received 28 April 2010; accepted 6 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.