LONG-TERM RESULTS AFTER ENDOSCOPIC DRAINAGE AND NECROSECTOMY OF SYMPTOMATIC PANCREATIC FLUID COLLECTIONS
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Digestive Endoscopy © 2011 Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2012
How to Cite
SEEWALD, S., ANG, T. L., RICHTER, H., TENG, K. Y. K., ZHONG, Y., GROTH, S., OMAR, S. and SOEHENDRA, N. (2012), LONG-TERM RESULTS AFTER ENDOSCOPIC DRAINAGE AND NECROSECTOMY OF SYMPTOMATIC PANCREATIC FLUID COLLECTIONS. Digestive Endoscopy, 24: 36–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1443-1661.2011.01162.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received 17 November 2010; accepted 7 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!