Funding: R. L. Riha was supported in part by the JT Tweddle Fellowship, 2000, which was granted by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians and does not pose conflict of interest for any of the authors.
Cytokine gene polymorphisms in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 126–129, March 2004
How to Cite
Riha, R. L., Yang, I. A., Rabnott, G. C., Tunnicliffe, A. M., Fong, K. M. and Zimmerman, P. V. (2004), Cytokine gene polymorphisms in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Internal Medicine Journal, 34: 126–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-0903.2004.00503.x
Conflicts of interest: None
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Received 31 March 2003;accepted 25 June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.