a. The Inaugural Alan Bott Memorial Lecture was given at the Annual Conference of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists, Wellington, 16 October, 2004.
The Inaugural Alan Bott Memorial Lecturea: Twenty years of NZOVRF-supported scientific inquiry
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Clinical and Experimental Optometry
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 415–419, November 2005
How to Cite
Grosvenor, T. (2005), The Inaugural Alan Bott Memorial Lecturea: Twenty years of NZOVRF-supported scientific inquiry. Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 88: 415–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-0938.2005.tb05109.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication: 25 May 2005
- 1Prevalence of myopia in school children in Vanuatu. Acta Ophthalmol Scand 1985; 53: 323–326., , ,
- 3Predictability of refraction at age 14 on the basis of testing at age 6. Interim report of the Ojai Longitudinal Study of Refraction. Am J Optom 1964; 41: 55–73.
- 5Nation-wide survey of myopia among school children in Taiwan. Myopia Workshop, Copenhagen , June 1316, 1987., , ,
- 10The role of the crystalline lens in ametropia. PhD thesis, Deptartment of Optometry and Visual Science, University of Auckland, 1993.