The use of correlation and regression methods in optometry
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2010
2005 Optometrists Association Australia
Clinical and Experimental Optometry
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 81–88, March 2005
How to Cite
Armstrong, R. A., Eperjesi, F. and Gilmartin, B. (2005), The use of correlation and regression methods in optometry. Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 88: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-0938.2005.tb06672.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication: 3 January 2005
- 1Relationship between age and intraocular pressure: The Blue Mountains eye study. Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2002; 30: 173–175., , .
- 2Do progressing myopes show reduced accommodative responses Optom Vis Sci 2002; 79: 268–273., , .
- 3The influence of high contrast acuity and normalised low contrast acuity upon self-reported situation avoidance and driving crashes. Ophthalmic Physiol Op. 2002; 22: 1–9., , .
- 4Statistical Tables for Biological, Agricultural and Medical Research. Edinburgh: Longmans; 1974., .
- 5Data analysis methods in optometry. Part 3. The analysis of frequencies and proportions. Optometry Today, 2002; May 31: 34–37., .
- 6The relationship between age and intraocular pressure in a Japanese population: The influence of central corneal thickness. Curr Eye Res 2002; 24: 81–85., , , , .
- 7Relationship between intraocular pressure and systemic health parameters in a Korean population. Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2002; 30: 237–241., , , , , .
- 8Statistical Methods, 7th ed. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State University Press; 1980., .
- 9Measurement error and correlation coefficients. BMJ 1996; 313: 41–42., .
- 10Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 2nd Ed. Oxford and London: Blackwell Scientific Publications; 1987., .
- 11An introduction to analysis of variance (ANOVA) with special reference to clinical experiments in optometry. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2000; 20: 235–241., , .
- 12The application of analysis of variance (ANOVA) to different experimental designs in optometry. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2002; 22: 248–256., , .
- 13The use of data analysis methods: Is there a difference between two samples Optometry Today 2001; Jan 26: 27–31., .
- 14An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, 2nd ed. New York: Wiley; 1957..