Assessment of accuracy and repeatability of anterior segment optical coherence tomography and reproducibility of measurements using a customised software program
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Vision Cooperative Research Centre. Clinical and Experimental Optometry © 2012 Optometrists Association Australia
Clinical and Experimental Optometry
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 432–441, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, E. and Ehrmann, K. (2012), Assessment of accuracy and repeatability of anterior segment optical coherence tomography and reproducibility of measurements using a customised software program. Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 95: 432–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-0938.2012.00724.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Submitted: 30 May 2011; Revised: 30 October 2011; Accepted for publication: 4 November 2011
- 1International Standards Organisation. ISO 5725-1:1994 Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 1: general principles and definitions. 1994.
- 2International Standards Organisation. ISO 5725-2:1994 Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 2: basic method for the determination of repeatability and reproducibility of a standard measurement method. 1994.
- 6Repeatability and concordance of the Pentacam System. Comparative study of corneal parameters measured with Pentacam and Atlas. Optica Pura y Aplicada 2009; 42: 51–60., , , , , .
- 17Automated analysis of OCT images of the crystalline lens. In: Fabrice M, Per GS, Arthur H, eds. Proceedings of SPIE. Bellingham, WA: SPIE, 2009. p. 1–10., , , , .
- 20Automatic measurements of the radius of curvature of the cornea in slit lamp. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual EMBS International Conference. New York, NY: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc, 2000. p. 864–866., , .