Present address: Kinki University, Fisheries Institute, Shirahama, Wakayama 649-2211, Japan.
Selection of food sources by Ruditapes philippinarum and Mactra veneriformis (Bivalva: Mollusca) determined from stable isotope analysis
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 11–20, February 2004
How to Cite
KASAI, A., HORIE, H. and SAKAMOTO, W. (2004), Selection of food sources by Ruditapes philippinarum and Mactra veneriformis (Bivalva: Mollusca) determined from stable isotope analysis. Fisheries Science, 70: 11–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2003.00764.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Received 30 April 2003. Accepted 15 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!