Quantitative evaluation of wind effect during emersion on Porhpyra haitanensis (Rhodophyta), a farmed species in southern China
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 710–712, August 2004
How to Cite
GAO, K., JI, Y. and TANAKA, J. (2004), Quantitative evaluation of wind effect during emersion on Porhpyra haitanensis (Rhodophyta), a farmed species in southern China. Fisheries Science, 70: 710–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2004.00861.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2004
- Received 1 April 2003. Accepted 20 December 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!