Utilization of terrestrial organic matter by the bivalve Corbicula japonica estimated from stable isotope analysis
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 151–158, February 2005
How to Cite
KASAI, A. and NAKATA, A. (2005), Utilization of terrestrial organic matter by the bivalve Corbicula japonica estimated from stable isotope analysis. Fisheries Science, 71: 151–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2005.00942.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received 22 April 2004. Accepted 14 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!