Thermal tolerance of a rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss strain selected by high-temperature breeding
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 767–775, August 2005
How to Cite
INENO, T., TSUCHIDA, S., KANDA, M. and WATABE, S. (2005), Thermal tolerance of a rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss strain selected by high-temperature breeding. Fisheries Science, 71: 767–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2005.01026.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2005
- Received 7 June 2004. Accepted 4 February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!