Kamakura Women's University, Kamakura, Kanagawa 247-8512, Japan.
The culturability of intestinal bacteria of Japanese coastal fish
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 956–958, August 2005
How to Cite
SUGITA, H., KUROSAKI, M., OKAMURA, T., YAMAMOTO, S. and TSUCHIYA, C. (2005), The culturability of intestinal bacteria of Japanese coastal fish. Fisheries Science, 71: 956–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2005.01050.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
- Received 25 March 2004. Accepted 26 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!