Present address: 1577 Kurimamachiya, Tsu, Mie, 514-8507 JAPAN
Growth, stress tolerance and non-specific immune response of Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus to probiotics in a closed recirculating system
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 310–321, April 2006
How to Cite
TAOKA, Y., MAEDA, H., JO, J.-Y., JEON, M.-J., BAI, S. C., LEE, W.-J., YUGE, K. and KOSHIO, S. (2006), Growth, stress tolerance and non-specific immune response of Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus to probiotics in a closed recirculating system. Fisheries Science, 72: 310–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2006.01152.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received 22 November 2004. Accepted 24 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!