Present address: Division of Innovative Research, Creative Research Initiative ‘Sousei’, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Hokkaido 001-0021, Japan.
Distribution of the Steller sea lion Eumetopias jubatus during winter in the northern Sea of Japan, along the west coast of Hokkaido, based on aerial and land sighting surveys
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2006
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 922–931, October 2006
How to Cite
HOSHINO, H., ISONO, T., TAKAYAMA, T., ISHINAZAKA, T., WADA, A. and SAKURAI, Y. (2006), Distribution of the Steller sea lion Eumetopias jubatus during winter in the northern Sea of Japan, along the west coast of Hokkaido, based on aerial and land sighting surveys. Fisheries Science, 72: 922–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2006.01239.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2006
- Received 22 October 2004. Accepted 7 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!