Why do young Pacific bluefin tuna repeatedly dive to depths through the thermocline?
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 98–106, February 2007
How to Cite
KITAGAWA, T., KIMURA, S., NAKATA, H. and YAMADA, H. (2007), Why do young Pacific bluefin tuna repeatedly dive to depths through the thermocline?. Fisheries Science, 73: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2007.01307.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
- Received 1 February 2006. Accepted 7 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!