Removal of cadmium from scallop processing waste by washing with weak acid solution and utilization of useful constituents for organic fertilizer manufacturing
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 187–192, February 2008
How to Cite
REN, H., OKAMOTO, Y., JIA, H., FUKUDA, R., KOBAYASHI, A., GOTO, S., ENDO, H. and HAYASHI, T. (2008), Removal of cadmium from scallop processing waste by washing with weak acid solution and utilization of useful constituents for organic fertilizer manufacturing. Fisheries Science, 74: 187–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2007.01509.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Received 13 April 2007. Accepted 3 September 2007.
- 2Studies on cadmium accumulated in hepatopancreas of scallop, Mizuhopecten yessoensis. J. Hokkaido Inst. Public Health 1995; 45: 13–20., , .
- 4Exclusion method of heavy metals. Japanese Patent 2001;P3245138..
- 5Separation, elimination, concentration and recovery methods of heavy metals, fats, and protein from leaching solution of scallop viscera. Publication of Japanese Patent Applications 2005;JP 2005-58951..
- 8Development of system to utilize the waste of scallop processing. Aomori Industrial Research Center's Report 2005; 255–260., , , , , , .
- 9Development of systems for utilization of waste products from scallop processing (Part 1) – Removal of cadmium from waste of scallop by electrochemical method. J. Hokkaido Indust. Res. Inst. 1998; 297: 1–7., , , , .
- 10Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries Ministry. Official specification on commercial fertilizer on the basis of fertilizer control act. Notification No. 218 2006; April 1.
- 11National institute for agro-environmental science, agriculture, forestry and fisheries ministry. Fertilizer Analysis Method 1992;5.6.1.D.a.2.
- 12Environment Agency. Official determination method of heavy metals in industrial waste. Notification No. 13 1973; February 17.
- 15Mobilisation of nutrients and transport via the xylem sap in a shrub (Ligustrum ovalifolium) during spring growth: N and C compounds and interactions. J. Plant Physiol. 2007; 167: 562–573., , .