Present address: Nippon Marine Enterprises, Ltd, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, 237-0061, Japan.
Analysis of mesh breaking loads in cotton gill nets: Possible solution to ghost fishing
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 230–235, April 2008
How to Cite
MATSUSHITA, Y., MACHIDA, S., KANEHIRO, H., NAKAMURA, F. and HONDA, N. (2008), Analysis of mesh breaking loads in cotton gill nets: Possible solution to ghost fishing. Fisheries Science, 74: 230–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01517.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 14 May 2007. Accepted 2 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!