Jack mackerel Trachurus japonicus juveniles use jellyfish for predator avoidance and as a prey collector
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 276–284, April 2008
How to Cite
MASUDA, R., YAMASHITA, Y. and MATSUYAMA, M. (2008), Jack mackerel Trachurus japonicus juveniles use jellyfish for predator avoidance and as a prey collector. Fisheries Science, 74: 276–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01522.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 21 June 2007. Accepted 9 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!