Present address: Genetic Strains Research Center, National Institute of Genetics, Mishima, Shizuoka 411-8540, Japan.
Lipid content and fatty acid composition of muscle, liver, ovary and eggs of captive-reared and wild silver Japanese eel Anguilla japonica during artificial maturation
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 362–371, April 2008
How to Cite
OZAKI, Y., KOGA, H., TAKAHASHI, T., ADACHI, S. and YAMAUCHI, K. (2008), Lipid content and fatty acid composition of muscle, liver, ovary and eggs of captive-reared and wild silver Japanese eel Anguilla japonica during artificial maturation. Fisheries Science, 74: 362–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01525.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 2 August 2007. Accepted 1 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!