Present address: Eastern Hokkaido Inland Water Fisheries Section of the Hokkaido Fish Hatchery, Abashiri, Hokkaido 093-0131, Japan.
Estimation of heritability and genetic correlation of number of abdominal and caudal vertebrae in masu salmon
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 293–298, April 2008
How to Cite
ANDO, D., MANO, S.-i., KOIDE, N. and NAKAJIMA, M. (2008), Estimation of heritability and genetic correlation of number of abdominal and caudal vertebrae in masu salmon. Fisheries Science, 74: 293–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01531.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 18 May 2007. Accepted 16 October 2007.
Vol. 74, Issue 3, 699, Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!