Present address: Inland Station, National Research Institute of Aquaculture, Fisheries Research Agency, Tamaki, Mie 519-0423, Japan.
Optimum dietary taurine level in casein-based diet for juvenile red sea bream Pagrus major
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 347–353, April 2008
How to Cite
MATSUNARI, H., YAMAMOTO, T., KIM, S.-K., GOTO, T. and TAKEUCHI, T. (2008), Optimum dietary taurine level in casein-based diet for juvenile red sea bream Pagrus major. Fisheries Science, 74: 347–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01532.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 27 August 2007. Accepted 29 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!