Present address: Fisheries Promotion and Infrastructure Division, Agriculture and Fisheries Department, Miyazaki Prefecture, Miyazaki 880-8501, Japan.
Differences in self-feeding activity between thermally selected and normal strains of rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss at high temperatures
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 372–379, April 2008
How to Cite
INENO, T., ENDO, M. and WATABE, S. (2008), Differences in self-feeding activity between thermally selected and normal strains of rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss at high temperatures. Fisheries Science, 74: 372–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01534.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 27 March 2007. Accepted 2 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!