The first detection of okadaic acid and its derivatives in Korean bivalves by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 433–438, April 2008
How to Cite
KIM, J. H., SUZUKI, T., LEE, K. J., KIM, P. H., KAMIYAMA, T. and LEE, T. S. (2008), The first detection of okadaic acid and its derivatives in Korean bivalves by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. Fisheries Science, 74: 433–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01541.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 12 September 2007. Accepted 14 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!