Characterization of an antibacterial substance produced by Pediococcus pentosaceus Iz3.13 isolated from Japanese fermented marine food
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 439–448, April 2008
How to Cite
BAGENDA, D. K., HAYASHI, K., YAMAZAKI, K. and KAWAI, Y. (2008), Characterization of an antibacterial substance produced by Pediococcus pentosaceus Iz3.13 isolated from Japanese fermented marine food. Fisheries Science, 74: 439–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01542.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 29 June 2007. Accepted 12 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!