Offshore collection of larval Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus: implication for transport-induced mortality
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 449–451, April 2008
How to Cite
TOMIYAMA, T., MIZUNO, T., UENOYAMA, D., ENOMOTO, M. and SOHTOME, T. (2008), Offshore collection of larval Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus: implication for transport-induced mortality. Fisheries Science, 74: 449–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01543.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 21 July 2006. Accepted 4 October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!