Assessing bottom structure influence on fish abundance in a marine hill by using conjointly acoustic survey and geographic information system
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 469–478, June 2008
How to Cite
TANOUE, H., HAMANO, A., KOMATSU, T. and BOISNIER, E. (2008), Assessing bottom structure influence on fish abundance in a marine hill by using conjointly acoustic survey and geographic information system. Fisheries Science, 74: 469–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01548.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 13 April 2007. Accepted 11 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!