Present address: Department of Integrative Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1.
Characterization of 95 novel microsatellite markers for Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri using FIASCO-colony hybridization and EST database mining
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 516–526, June 2008
How to Cite
ZHAN, A., BAO, Z., HU, X., WANG, S., PENG, W., WANG, M., HU, J., LIANG, C. and YUE, Z. (2008), Characterization of 95 novel microsatellite markers for Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri using FIASCO-colony hybridization and EST database mining. Fisheries Science, 74: 516–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01554.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received 28 May 2007. Accepted 28 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!